We have missed seeing our clients over these last few months and we are excited to let you know that as of Monday, June 29th clients will be able to accompany pets to their appointments!
Truro Vet has been working hard to keep our staff and clients safe and we will continue to do this with the following:
- We continue to screen clients for Covid risk when booking appointments. If you are feeling unwell in any way, reschedule your appointment. If your pet needs care, we will discuss alternate options
- When you arrive for your pets’ appointment, call to let us know you are here. If you get our voicemail or do not have a phone, please ring the buzzer on the front door
- ONE client may accompany pets into the hospital for their appointment. Hand sanitizer is provided upon entry to the building. A staff member will escort you directly to one of our sanitized exam rooms
- Clients MUST wear a mask while they are in the veterinary hospital
- We will continue to offer curb-side appointments for clients who prefer that option
- Food and medication pickup will remain curb-side for now. Pre-paid items can be picked up at the waiting room door on the left side of our building
We will continue to provide care to our patients while working within the Nova Scotia Health Authority guidelines. Please reach out with any questions you may have!